Seeing The Dynamic Picture, For Artists & Photographers -
In the El Centro of Cuenca, Ecuador, a UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE, you’ll walk the most important part of the route that explores the French influence in Cuenca's architecture & discover how to create a dynamic photograph (that will make an outstanding painting).
We will walk from 11 am to about 12:30, have lunch from 12:30 to 1:30, and walk from 1:30 to 3:00.
Along the way we'll stop and talk about
- light and shadow,
- symetric versus assymetric design,
- how to frame a dynamic picture,
- the rule of thirds,
- viewpoints & backgrounds,
- French architectural influence, &
- the history of each building.
You’ll want to bring your camera, iPad or phone for photographing, a notebook & pen.
We are going to have fun, fun, fun!
SEEING THE DYNAMIC PICTURE - for artists & photographers
Friday, May 26 –
11 p.m. – 3 p.m.
– includes a delicious almuerzo in a vintage Cuenca hotel!
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO BUY NOW!