Carolyn V. Hamilton
AUTHOR * ARTIST * ADVENTURESS
Living the Adventuress Life!
The Art of Color Theory & Color Mixing
Through watercolor mixing exercises, you’ll learn to use a minimum of colors for the maximum effect.
In this four-hour watercolor class you'll explore
- different hues and values,
- what makes a color warm or cool,
- how to combine colors for powerful effects,
- color theory & meaning, &
- creating winning color palettes .
You’ll bring your watercolor paints and brushes; watercolor paper will be provided...and did I mention tea and coffee & snacks?
You'll also want to bring a pencil, eraser, ruler and a roll of masking table.
We are going to have fun, fun, fun!
The Art of Color Theory
& Color Mixing
Tuesday, May 23 –
1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
– includes watercolor paper, tea, coffee & snacks!
on Calle Esmeraldas y Galapagos
(near The Totems)
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO BUY NOW!